73 See Gallery works with our Pine Street community to foster our neighborhood, create strong relationships with our fellow residents and to increase public awareness of art as a Changemaker .
- We have partnered with Toni's Kitchen to bring a weekly home-cooked healthy lunchtime meal to our seniors and other members of our locale.
- In conjunction with Northeast Coalition and Cornucopia Network of New Jersey we cultivate a community demonstration garden in the driveway entrance to the gallery.
- We sponsor community pot-lucks regularly, have a neighborhood sharing table for food, clothing, household items and hygiene products available for the taking.
- We also sponsor the Annual Pine Street ArtsFEST each June which promotes engagement and hands-on creativity with live music, chalk art, dance, and other art activities throughout the afternoon and into the evening.
- The gallery partners with Montclair Make Music Day, Seed Artists, Montclair DIY and other Indie Arts organizations and artists to provide a venue for artistic events and engagements throughout the year.
- Chess Night is open to anyone and brings folks from other parts of town to play together forging new alliances.
Check back here for opportunities to volunteer, or to participate in our community events and to find ways to sponsor or help support our efforts throughout the year. Scroll down for current opportunities.
COMMUNITY EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
May 19, Cornucopia Network of New Jersey will be hosting an organic vegetable garden tour. 73 See Gallery at 73 Pine Street in Montclair is happy to open its urban container community demonstration garden. The garden is 100% organic and illustrates an alternative garden habitat. Open noon until 6:00 PM.
The 7th Annual Pine Street ArtsFEST: Saturday, June 9th, 1 - 8pm: An Afternoon and Evening of hands-on Jollity.
CHALK ART TEAMS: Form a team to work on a section of the street. Plan your design beforehand or join a team the day of the event. Call the gallery to register your team. Come create with us!
CELEBRATE COMMUNITY: Live music from local talent all FEST long. A Parasol Parade, Recycled bottle cap mural, Face painting,Puppetry and Eats. No buying or selling, just hands on engagement. Come relate with us!
BECOME A SPONSOR: Your contribution makes this possible. Please contact us to reserve a space in our digital catalog, be recognized as a supporter on all of our social media and warmly thanked during the day of the FEST. Come team up with us!
Donations to help support our work in the community or to support our garden are always appreciated. If you'd like to aid us in our efforts you may use the link below. Thank you!